Tuesday, July 9, 2013

40 Weeks Today!!

Baby is full-term!  And still not here!

We had a doctor appointment today and there were no major changes.  The doctor shared with us that going over 41 weeks is not really beneficial and usually induction needs to be considered.  After talking with him some more, we decided if the baby was not here by Monday I would be induced.  However, while we were waiting for the necessary information to be given to the birthing center, the doctor came to us in the waiting room and told us that next week wouldn't work as he is going to a conference.  "So is Friday okay?" .....  Friday really?, I thought.  We said yes and once he left, I told Andy "Monday seemed so far away, while Friday seems so close".  So, Friday it is.  If nothing happens between now and Friday then to the birthing center I go :).  I often say, "I just wish I knew when this baby will come"...we'll now and I know the end date and it's very surreal.

Looking forward to sharing with you Baby Weden soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment