This past week we went to the lake to spend time with the
Evans side. Nick and Megan were in from Colorado so it was a
great time for them to meet Naomi and spend time with Caleb and for us to meet
their daughter Madison. It went by way
to fast but it was a great time!
Aunt Megan and Caleb playing with his new tool sets.
Madison and Naomi playing together.
Grandma and her grandbabies.
Caleb spending time with Uncle Nick
Walking to the lake.
Caleb posing with the fish he caught. (Uncle Nick may have help a bit) ;)
Caleb has been into looking at family pictures lately; so, I wanted to make sure I got a new picture of Nick, Megan and Madison.
My parents were having their lawn seeded so Caleb was able to play in the dirt and watch the bobcat at work. He was thrilled!
Caleb and Grandpa reading some books.
A beautiful day to be outdoors!
I LOVED this post. Thanks for taking the time to put it together. Can't wait until the next time I can see you all!
ReplyDeleteThis was one of the best weeks of the year. Thanks helping to keep the memories alive! I love all of the pictures, especially the one of you and Naomi. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete