My First Babysitter
On May 26th, Caleb had his first babysitter. Jessilyn, a student from Peace, was gracious enough to agree to the task. Andy and I spent the hour running errands - I know not romantic but it was nice to be able to run in and run out without carrying the car seat around. Overall, it went fairly well. Caleb was a little upset towards the end but I think that was due to hunger.
I Can Do That!
The bottom plate to our refrigerator needed to be attached. Andy was working on it and Caleb wanted to help with the job. Thank you boys!
More Food Please
Caleb is a growing boy! He now enjoys 3 meals a day (and snacks at times). The only food he has tried and does not like, yet, are green beans. So far he has tried the following: sweet potatoes, pumpkin, peas, carrots, peaches, pears, applesauce, squash, avocado, watermelon, banana. He has also starting eating Cheerios. He enjoys his food!
No comments:
Post a Comment