Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Discoveries

Caleb is very busy discovering the world…NOTHING is safe anymore!  For Caleb, anything is a new toy he would love to play with.  However, some of the things that Caleb is intrigued most by are things that I wish he would stay away from.  He enjoys finding, crumpling, and eating paper the most.  Even if I don’t realize there is paper around – he will find it!  Here are some pictures of his new discoveries!
 Andy will be traveling in May to Ghana, Africa on a scouting trip for a possible future mission trip for the campus center and needed to see a doctor for some shots.  While waiting, Dad found a tongue depressor for Caleb to play with.  He liked sucking on it and quickly realized it was not a good idea to stick too much of the stick in his mouth.  Ouch!

 Checking out the wall and door trim.  And realizing they make different noises when they are hit with his hand.  He has tried to 'eat' the closet door and wall with little success :)
Paper!!!! YUM!!!  Shortly after this picture, the printer had to be moved because Caleb could no longer be re-directed to his other toys without always going back to the PAPER!!

It was beautiful outside yesterday so I decided to give Caleb his first experience with grass.  He liked rubbing his hands through it but did not like it poking him in the face when he put his head towards it.  He explored for about 10 minutes when I said to Andy, "I'm surprised he hasn't tried to taste it."  No sooner did I say that than grass went in his mouth.  I guess he was just waiting for permission to taste it.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment