From the 5th to the 16th, Andy was gone on a mission trip to Turkey. He led a group that consisted of 12 students from the campus center. While they were there they helped Iranian refugees with their English, learned about the culture and visited a couple mosques. (They did a lot more but that's the brief summary). While Andy was gone, Caleb and I went to Grandma and Grandpa's. I would tell you what we did but Caleb wanted to share. So, here he is :)
For those of you that don't speak Calebish, let me translate. "My dad left with the students from Peace to go to Turkey so, mom decided it would be a good idea to travel to grandma and grandpa's for a few days. While there my grandma played with me and my toys. She also read books to me and rocked with me. When my grandpa came home from work he played with me too. He walked with me around the house and talked to me. I enjoyed telling both my grandparents all about my dreams. After a few days, my grandma came home with us so my mom could do some things around the house like rearrange the bedroom and hang pictures.. We even went to Grandma Weden's to watch the Packer game. Too bad they lost. All in all it was a busy week but VERY fun...I liked being on vacation."
Caleb, Grandpa and I loved sharing vacation with you. It was so much fun to be togehter for an entire week! Listening to you "talk" always makes my heart sing! It's fun to see how much you enjoy your activity mat. By the end of our time together you were no longer randomly touching the rings, rather you were grabbing them. Way to go,big guy! I love you to the moon and back again! Grandma
ReplyDeleteWow! Caleb, you are quite a story teller! I enjoyed listening to you a great deal! (Thanks to your mom who is smart enough to post these videos!)
ReplyDeleteLove to you All,
A. Deb