Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My New Favorite Activity

Caleb has mastered rolling from his back to his tummy.  And this has become his new favorite activity, especially when no one is watching.  Let me explain...Yesterday, I changed Caleb's diaper, put him on the ground while I washed my hands, I came back into his room, and VIOLA - he's laying in the middle of his room on his tummy.  Also, as I was bringing groceries in yesterday, Caleb was playing on his activity mat.  I went to get another bag of groceries and came back into the room and there he was - rolled over and on his tummy.

Now today.  Caleb was playing while I was making a bagel.  I put the bagel in the toaster and Caleb was fussing.  I looked into the family room and there he was on his tummy (and not really enjoying it).  I helped him roll to his back and left to finishing making my bagel.  Again, I heard some fussing; I came to look; and again there Caleb is on his tummy.  This happened about 5 times.  Finally, I thought "I'm going to get this on video."  I grabbed the camera and stepped behind the wall so Caleb thought I left and then started the camera.  Needless to say, I almost missed it because Caleb rolled over so fast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment