Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Caleb's First Haircut!

Caleb's hair has been a topic of conversation in our household.  We've talked several times about getting his hair cut but the time was never right until today.  

This morning we headed to the barber shop with a kid who really, in my opinion, looked like a little kid and came out with a kid looking like a young boy.  Caleb didn't really enjoy himself but did really well as his hair was being cut. 
Before the haircut.
The first cuts.


The first cuts.




I really enjoy Caleb's face in this picture.  I think this was his least favorite part since the cut hair just fell on his face.


After the haircut. 
(He wanted to help make dinner tonight so I thought I would give him my apron) 




1 comment:

  1. What a difference a hair cut makes! Caleb, you look so grown up! No wonder you wanted to help make dinner. I'm sure you were a big help. Loving you from here to the moon and back again! Grandma

    ReplyDelete