Monday, December 19, 2011

What I've Learned in 3 Months (Caleb's Perspective)

It seems like I'm learning something new every day and there's been a lot I've learned in the first 3 months at my Mom and Dad's.  Here are just a few things.

Here I am playing with Great Grandpa Winter.  I've met a lot of people over the last 3 months and I've come to realize that there are a lot of people that love me and care about me.  I look forward to meeting more people and playing with them in the future.

Sleeping with someone is so much better than sleeping in that big, lonely crib by myself.  I know I can't sleep with my parents at night because it's not safe but when I take naps - I'd much rather be with them then in my crib. 
If I grab onto this ring, I can shake the animal it's attached to.  I'm holding onto many more things now a days.  I'm also seeing better each day.  I recognize my parents faces and will often smile at them.  I find it especially fun to smile and giggle when they are rocking me to sleep. (Parent's Note:  This is very cute and makes me smile) 
What have I been missing!!!  I discovered I can stand with my my mom or dad's help and I love it!!!  If I'm sad or fussy, just stand me up and I'll be okay for a while :).
I really enjoying taking some steps around the house.   Here my dad is holding me up while I practice walking.  (Parent's Note:  I again forgot to hold the camera correctly.  His head is up towards the ceiling so turn your head to the left a bit :) )

3 comments:

  1. wow - how he's changed in just a month since we've seen him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before you now it, Caleb, will be running. Thanks for continuing to share in words and pictures bits of your lives.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. He is perfert. Welcome to the parenthood club. I really enjoyed read your blog. Tammy Schmidt

    ReplyDelete