Monday, November 21, 2011

Two Month Well-Child Check

Caleb had his two month well-child check today.  Overall, it went very well.  He was 10 pounds 11 ounces and 23 inches long (although Andy and I think it should have been 24 inches since his legs were bent when the measurement was taken).  With this appointment brought the first round of shots.  He got 3 shots - 2 nurses came in so 2 of the shots could be given at the same time.  Andy and I were at his head and held down his arms - Caleb did better than I thought he would.  He cried for a bit but shortly after I picked him up after the shots were given, he fell asleep.  When he woke up in Andy's office, he gave me a smile which made me feel better.  All in all, the doctor said everything looked great - Caleb even gave her a couple smiles as well :).

Caleb sporting his war bandages from today's doctor appointment.
Caleb is starting to recognize his hands and at times he can be fascinated with them. He usually stares at them when his diaper is being changed. It almost always looks like he is having a private 'silent' conversation with his hands.






Caleb having some 'tummy time' tonight. He does really well at first but then I think he realizes it's a lot of work to keep his head up...Once he realizes that, he's done with tummy time.


No comments:

Post a Comment